When You Don’t Need Judgmental–You Need A Touch From Jesus!
what this blog is about
uh, I’m not sure. I am an eccentric, intellectual, weird, funny, person who happens to be a (please don’t prejudge me) homeschooling mother of 3 who really loves experiential Christianity although I look like an Amish sometimes. (But I also like to dye my hair pink and I’m the artist type.) I struggle with ADHD and depression, like many of you.
how am i going to help you?
Maybe I will vaguely entertain you. I’m not sure, because right now I’m just trying to figure out what I want to write about! (Changes are in progress for this Home Page and my blogging niche. Stay tuned!)
Please take a moment and let me know:
What are you looking for? Let’s connect!
[createButton color=”ff2b5c” text=”Email Amanda” link=”http://www.amandasloan.com/contact-us/” title=”email me” target=”_blank” style=”blockcenter” rounded=”true” tcolor=”ffffff”
some resources for the overwhelmed
- Depression: Interview With Christian Homeschooling Mom, Psychologist, & Mother of 6!
- (Oh Boy! Here’s a link to one of my other favorite writers about homeschool, depression, and time management.)
- Article: Homeschooling Without Feeling Overwhelmed
- Have You Thought About Unschooling?
- Intro To Laid-Back But Effective Charlotte Mason Philosophy Of Education
- *My Favorite Christian Book On Depression is New Light On Depression: Help, Hope And Healing For The Depressed And Those Who Love Them
(Affiliate Disclosure: The book link above, with the *, is an affiliate link. I would make a few cents if you purchase anything through that link, with no additional cost to you. Isn’t that special? But don’t worry–I don’t recommend anything that I don’t truly believe in.)
currently in the works
Right now I’m working on 2 series. One is financial—How To Blog for Income. The other is Time Management for Homeschool Families. I’m also writing a Mini-Challenge about the “how-to’s” of hair covering (as outlined in 1 Corinthians 11.) Then there’s the devotional book I want to write about staying encouraged and patient during affliction…(I’ll get there.)
p.s.-don’t forget to subscribe before you go! life gets busy.
I don’t send out many emails, but when I do, you don’t want to miss it.
(You also get my special “Emotion-Changing Worksheet” just for signing up!)
pop-up box or the subscription box below: