Hey There, Overwhelmed Homeschool Mom!
I want to help you.
Please take a moment and let me know:
What kind of help are you looking for?
(This’ll help me know what my readers need. As a homeschooling mom, I know what kind of topics I need help with…
But I wanna know what you need.)
(I’m a relatively new blogger, and I paid more attention in Writing Class than I did in Mind-Reading 101, LOL) Recently, I scaled down my blogging niche or topic from the very broad general Christianity–down to a smaller niche–supporting homeschooling moms.)
(It MAY subscribe you to my email list if you message me with that button above. I’m honestly not sure until the first person tries it! I bet you’d just fit right in to my tribe anyways…But it is also very easy to unsubscribe.)
I don’t feel called to write about curriculum choices or children…
♥I write to support YOU. THE MOM. ♥
[Yes, there is a YOU buried somewhere under there!]
- In this world of anxiety, you need solid encouragement.
- Homemaking, parenting, and homeschooling can be such thankless tasks. I am here to tell you that YOU MATTER BIG-TIME!
- When I was in need of emotional support and trustworthy information as a Christian Homeschooling Mother, the Web came up short many times. My dream is to help fill that void. When you’re going through, you don’t need ‘old-time religious spirits.’ You don’t need Freud. You don’t need ‘judgemental.’ You need a touch from Jesus, and honest moms who have been there.
how am i going to help you?
- Most importantly, I want to help you know how to access God! That’s my secret sauce.
- I am going to be really transparent and share my struggles. AND how I overcame them.
- Give you bits of wisdom that will make your life smoother.
- Love and peace to anyone who visits, but I’ll be giving a little extra Southern love to all my moms who are really trying, but are struggling with things like depression, bipolar disorder, ADHD, grief, divorce, troubled marriages, anxiety disorders, autoimmune disorders, hormone imbalance, any kind of addictions, OCD, eating disorders, or any chronic health problems. You are not weird here. You are not alone.
- FUN. I secretly hope you’ll be a little entertained ; D It’s good to laugh!
some resources for overwhelmed you
- Depression: Interview With Christian Homeschooling Mom, Psychologist, & Mother of 6!
- (Oh Boy! Here’s a link to one of my other favorite writers about homeschool, depression, and time management.)
- Article: Homeschooling Without Feeling Overwhelmed
- Have You Thought About Unschooling?
- Intro To Laid-Back But Effective Charlotte Mason Philosophy Of Education
- My Favorite Christian Book On Depression is New Light On Depression: Help, Hope And Healing For The Depressed And Those Who Love Them
(Affiliate Disclosure: The book link above, to Amazon, is an affiliate link. Meaning, I would make a few cent if you purchase anything through that link, with no additional cost to you. Isn’t that special? But don’t worry–I don’t recommend anything that I don’t truly believe in.)
currently in the works for depressed or overwhelmed moms
Goody! Right now I’m working on 2 series. One is financial–how to blog for income. The other is Time Management for Homeschool Families–because that has been one of my greatest challenges as a “creatively organized individual.” I’m also working on a freebie and a paid ebook about the scriptural practice of hair covering as outlined in 1 Corinthians 11. Then there’s the devotional book I want to write about staying encouraged and patient during affliction…(I’ll get there.) Does that sound like info you’re desperate for?
p.s.-don’t forget to subscribe before you go! life gets busy.
I don’t send out many emails, but when I do, you don’t want to miss it.
(You also get my special “Emotion-Changing Worksheet” just for signing up!)
pop-up box or the subscription box below: