Take a load off, Homeschool
What is your greatest frustration at the moment?
What is the driving purpose behind this site?
I don’t feel called to write about curriculum choices or children.
♥I write to support YOU. THE MOM. ♥
[Yes, there is a YOU buried somewhere under there!]
- In this world of anxiety, you need solid encouragement.
- Homemaking, parenting, and homeschooling can be such thankless tasks. I am here to tell you that YOU MATTER BIG-TIME!
- When I was in need of emotional support and trustworthy information as a Christian Homeschooling Mother, the Web came up short many times. My dream is to help fill that void. When you’re going through, you don’t need ‘old-time religious spirits.’ You don’t need Freud. You don’t need ‘judgemental.’ You need a touch from Jesus, and honest moms who have been there.
How am I going to help you?
- Most importantly, I want to help you know how to access God! That’s my secret sauce.
- I am going to be really transparent and share my struggles. AND how I overcame them.
- Give you bits of wisdom that will make your life smoother.
- Love and peace to anyone who visits, but I’ll be giving a little extra Southern love to all my moms who are really trying, but are struggling with things like depression, bipolar disorder, ADHD, grief, divorce, troubled marriages, anxiety disorders, autoimmune disorders, hormone imbalance, any kind of addictions, OCD, eating disorders, or any chronic health problems. You are not weird here. You are not alone.
- FUN. I secretly hope you’ll be a little entertained ; D It’s good to laugh!
So, Start Here!
- Like Backstories? You might wanna start here: “God Seemed Far Away: My Childhood Search For God and the Lure of Witchcraft.”
- If you like to look at people’s bookshelves, try here: My Top 24 Favorite Books EVER
- My most recent and controversial is: “Why I Cover My Hair”
- If you’re really hurting and you need help NOW, read one of these: “Why Do I Always Have So Much Trouble?”, also “My Must-Have Natural Calming Remedies”
And I’ll be adding new things here each week.
P.S.-Don’t forget to Subscribe!
I don’t send out many emails, but when I do, you don’t want to miss it.
(You also get my special “Emotion-Changing Worksheet” just for signing up!)
pop-up box or the subscription box below: